Always Available To Talk and To Listen, Our Dedicated Staff Members Are Dedicated to Your Well-Being and Comfort
Gardendale Healthcare Residence offers multiple services and amenities to assure the comfort and well-being of all our residents.
- A Licensed Social Worker available to listen to resident needs, serving as a liaison for social services.
- A Recreation Coordinator planning daily individual and group activities, crafts, and civic projects.
- Community Volunteers often entertaining or assisting with activities, projects and short trips.
- Local Clergy and Ministers providing the opportunity for optional worship and religious activities.
- Our in-house Beauty Shop available for our ladies – and barber services are available for the gentlemen.
- Fine Dining with special diets prepared and served as prescribed by the Resident’s physician.
- Three nourishing meals and snack served daily.
- A Registered Dietitian consulted for general menus and therapeutic diets.
- A Food Service Supervisor ensuring the quality and appeal of our meals.
- Nursing personnel available 24 hours a day: Registered Nurses, Licensed Nurse Supervisors, Medication Aides, and Certified Nursing Assistants.
Nursing personnel available 24 hours a day: Registered Nurses, Licensed Nurse Supervisors, Medication Aides, and Certified Nursing Assistants.